Both have credit cards but are also considering applying for a payday loan. Both options are valid but have different conditions.
If I use the card?
- You should check that your credit line is large enough to charge the expense you are going to make.
- This option is ideal if the user knows that he will receive an extra amount of money that will allow him to cancel the installments before they expire to avoid charging additional interest.
- If one of the months has low liquidity there is the option to make the minimum payment; However, this also causes the debt to grow and charge more interest.
- If you already have a credit card, you do not have to do any paperwork to make your purchase so you save time, unlike the payday loan in which you have to do more paperwork.
- You earn points for the discount program offered by your card.
If you still don’t have a card and are considering taking out one, or if you just want to know if there are other cards that offer better things than yours, use the credit card comparator and find all the necessary information in two steps.
If I ask for a payday loan?
- You can get more financing amounts than with the card.
- It is recommended when the amount agreed in your monthly installment will be available every month, since this will not increase as it could happen with the credit card if you consume something during the month.
- If the loan is requested from the bank where you already have an account or card, they could offer you better interest rates.
- Finally, the interest charged on the payday loan is much lower than those charged on a credit card.
If Marcela, Antonio and you, decide on the payday loan, using the payday loan comparator you can see what the interest rates are offered and simulate the monthly payment.
Seeking financing is not complicated when you know what are the advantages and disadvantages of each option. Choose the one that suits you best and start fulfilling your dreams.